Animal Blessings Pet Hospital, located in Missoula, MT, is searching for a skilled Veterinary Technician to join our growing team.
We’re looking for compassionate team players with exceptional communication and multi-tasking abilities. Candidates must be attentive, willing to jump in where needed, and have excellent time management skills. Veterinary experience is required, surgical experience is preferred. Licensure is a huge plus!
Primary responsibilities / required skillset:
- Surgical assistance
- Anesthetic induction and monitoring
- Dentistry – prophy and radiographs
- Patient handling and restraint
- Client communication and education
- Administering medication, vaccines, and injections
- Sample collection
- Blood draws & IVC placement
- Drug calculations, pharmacy duties, and lab work
- Microscopic evaluations
- General out-patient care
- Monitoring hospital flow and daily assignments
- Assisting throughout the hospital as needed (front desk, kennels, cleaning, etc.)
Benefits and compensation:
- Compensation: $18 – $29/hour (based on experience/licensure)
- Sign-on bonus: $500 – $2,000 (based on experience/licensure)
- Annual CE allowance: $500 the first year and $1,000 annually thereafter (LVTs)
- 4-10s with weekends off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k options
- Vacation and holiday paid time off
- Pet discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance and disability
About Animal Blessings Pet Hospital:
We are a growing, two-doctor practice caring for dogs, cats, avian, exotics, and pocket pets in Missoula, Montana. Our clinic is full-service, family-oriented, and fast-paced. Our team is well-trained and our four-exam room facility is equipped with an in-house lab, cold laser, digital radiographs, ultrasound, and more! We currently operate Monday-Fridays, offering you a ample time to enjoy your weekends and explore southwestern Montana’s natural beauty. To learn more about our practice, meet the team, or tour out hospital, visit www.animalblessingsmt.com. Submit resume to email@example.com ATTN: Jeri Zirbel or by using the form located on this page.
We look forward to hearing from you!